Just because I thought it would be interesting to do.
1. This survey gets a little personal; can you handle it?
2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
Rugby (All of my contact's last names is related to how I know them)
3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
I was indifferent.
4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?
Two and a half weeks ago, my father.
5. What are you excited for?
7. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?
The last person to say the words was a friend of mine who was drunk. Not in a romantic way though.
8. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
A Popsicle stick
9. Have a best friend?
10. Are you scared to fall in love?
No, but don't think it will happen.
11. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
Yes, but it is rare for it to me anything more than infatuation.
12. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
The last person I saw (I was in a foul mood and have been secluding myself in my room).
13. What time is it right this second?
14. What do you want right now?
Something to chew on.
15. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
It was a group of people, don't know all their names.
16. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?
17. When was the last time you cried?
I don't know, it's been at least a year.
18. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
I don't know, we talk maybe once a month over the phone, occasionally I get a text from my mother once a week. I don't really like talking to them though.
19. Do you find it hard to trust others?
20. How fast does your mind change?
Not very. I have to think everything through before I can make a decision in the first place so its hard to change it after that.
21. I bet you miss somebody right now.
Maybe, but I will hopefully see them again in a couple of months.
22. Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
23. Why do you think so many people cheat?
They don't think things through from the beginning, so they end up changing their minds later.
24. Tell me what's on your mind?
"Man, midterms already?"
25. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
Rugby, rugby, school, rugby.
26. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
All the time, more than half my clothing belongs to the opposite. Why does clothing have an assigned sex anyways?
27. When did you last talk to your number 1 top friend?
I don't have a number one friend, they are all equally important.
28. When is your next road trip?
Never been on one so do I really have a next?
29. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
Nope. Don't have one of the same either.
30. How's your heart?
31. Have you ever felt like you weren't important?
Every waking minute. Atleast I think I am no more important than anyone else.
32. Do you think somebody's in love with you?
Most definitely not.
33. What are you planning on doing after this?
Homework, shower, homework.
34. Next time you will kiss someone?
I have only ever been kissed, and it will probably be another 20 years before it happens again.
35. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
36. Who do you get along with?
Animals. My teammates.
37. What does your 3rd recent text say?
38. What are you wearing right now?
Oversized blue sweatshirt, long shorts, one white and one black ankle length socks.
39. You're locked in a room with the person you last kissed, how is it?
We both sit there in silence. Maybe trying to figure out how to get out.
40. When's the last time you had a grilled cheese?
41. What's your favorite boy and girl name right now?
42. How did you feel when you woke up?
Disappointed, wanted to keep dreaming.
43. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
44. Do you crack your knuckles?
All the time.
45. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
46. What are your LEGAL initials?
47. Who's the first B in your contacts?
48. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
I can't remember. I am more of a chuckling person.
49. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them?
Depends, most likely no, everyone leaves your life at some point.
50. Explain your last awkward moment?
When a friend and I were eating with a group and then we were the only ones left.
51. Are you afraid of the dark?
52. Do you have good vision?
53. Have you ever tripped someone?
Yes. It happens all the time.
54. Have you ever slapped someone?
Hahahaha, no. I only ever use a closed fist.
55. Are you Irish?
Partly. Mostly AK native and German.
56. Do you use chap stick?
Rarely, most often only when Dentists force it upon me while working on my teeth.
57. Do you have any scars?
58. Is there someone you will never forgive?
59. Are you dating the person you last held hands with?
60. Name the last person to text you?
61. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you?
Yes, if it was real.
62. Can you go in public looking like you do?
63. Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a A?
64. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Whichever is closest to the wall (although there is ever only a couple of inches that make up the "other side"
65. What's the first thing you'll do on your wedding day?
66. Do you fall for people easily?
Most definitely not.
67. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
68. Do you miss the way things used to be?
69. Song you're thinking of right now?
Life is Beautiful
70. Want someone back in your life?
No, unless you count pets.
71. Will tomorrow be better than today?
72. What's the color of the shirt you are wearing?
Dark blue sweater, too hot for a shirt underneath though.
73. Who was the first friend that you had?
My first dog.
74. Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
75. Is there anyone who understands your sexuality?
76. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced?
I am a naturally neutral person, constantly indifferent.
77. Is there anyone you wish would fall in love with you?
Not at the moment.
78. What do you wear when you sleep?
In warm weather - short and t-shirt
In cold weather - sweats and t-shirt
79. Are you obsessed with something//someone right now?
School, rugby, Lost Odyssey
80. The first person you loved is?
Someone whose memories I have of belong to me alone.
81. Something terrible happened with you?
Nothing I can't survive.
82. You are locked up with someone you love, what happens?
I sit against the wall and they rest their head on my shoulder or lap and sleep. I stare at the opposite wall and try to think of a way to get out.
83. If you could wish something, what would it be?
A place to live in for eternity on my own.
84. Ever forced someone to do something?
85. When you are alone, what do you think about?
Homework, animals. Make believe worlds within my head.
86. How was your first kiss?
87. What's your favorite music genre?
88. Are you going to tag people to do this?
Not anyone specific. Aka whoever reads to this point and feels like doing this.